Make their mailbox a ballot box. At USPS® we’re committed to providing you with the resources necessary to implement a successful and cost-effective mail strategy for your election mailing. Find everything you need to prepare, design, and send your election mail.
USPS Election Mail Contacts
2018 Election Mail Coordinators PDF (38KB) | XLS (17KB) | CSV (8KB)
KIT 600 — 2018 Election Mail Program Kit
- Election Mail Kit Folder PDF
- 2018 Election Mail Kit Letter PDF | HTM
- Tag 191 Fact Sheet and Sample Tag PDF | HTM
- Informed Visibility® Mail Tracking and Reporting (IV®-MTR) Fact Sheet PDF | HTM
- Steps to Creating Your Intelligent Mail® Barcode (IMb®) Fact Sheet PDF | HTM
- Special Procedures APO/FPO Fact Sheet PDF | HTM
- Official Election Mail Program: an Overview for Election Officials PDF | HTM
- Mailing Standards of the United States Postal Service, Domestic Mail Manual (DMM®) Fact Sheet PDF | HTM
- USPS Enabled an Election Mail Checkbox Fact Sheet PDF | HTM
- USPS Postmarks Mail Processed on USPS Letter Automation Processing Equipment That Applies Cancellations PDF (99KB) | HTM
- Publication 631: Official Election Mail—Graphic Guidelines and Logos PDF | HTM
- Publication 632, State and Local Election Mail—User’s Guide PDF | HTM
Free Absentee Ballots are balloting materials consisting of postcard applications, ballots, voting instructions, and envelopes that may be sent through the mail without prepayment of postage to overseas military personnel and their spouses. Certain other individuals may be eligible. The absentee ballot provisions for mailing without postage are for federal elections, including special elections of a federal nature. They are not for local elections.
More information about Absentee Balloting Materials, DMM® 703.8.0 ›
Mail Security RTF (191KB)
Priority Mail Express® Absentee Ballot Mailing with Label-11 DOD RTF (20.8MB)
Military Absentee Ballot FAQs RTF (1.67MB)
Email Inquiries or comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.