Licensees for the USPS Commercial Licensing Program are comprised of a select group of manufacturers and companies. They are chosen for various product categories after careful consideration and have met the following initial criteria:
- Strategic fit with the goals and objectives of the Postal Service Licensing Program
- Ability to maintain and enhance the Postal Service's image and brand personality
- Strong business capability
- Financial stability
- Ability to produce quality products
- Distribution capabilities in mass market retail channels
- Detailed business and/or marketing plan
USPS Licensing Program Categories
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying to become a licensee for the Postal Service Commercial Licensing program, please fill out the Commercial Licensing Application PDF and mail the completed forms to:
United States Postal Service
475 L'Enfant Plaza SW Room 6800
Washington DC 20260
Once the completed application is received it will be reviewed to determine whether your company meets our business needs and requirements. You will be notified via email that your application has been received. Within 60 days from receipt of the application you will be contacted and provided with the status of your application.
Please note: The USPS in its sole discretion may elect not to license its trademarks and images for any particular use or application.