Working together, the Postal Service and the mailing community have a bright future to grow the size of the mailing industry.
The PCC network offers mailing and business professionals a forum to share best practices and a platform to offer solutions to help businesses grow.
The PCC network provides important feedback to assist the USPS in meeting and exceeding customers’ needs.As we “Make Informed Connections,” the Postal Service can continue to build on the partnership for a prosperous future through technology and innovation.
PCC Week Background Information
The content of the PCC Week folder is available here for download.
- Videos: PMG Keynote, Leadership Awards, and Premier Awards
- State of the Business Presentation
- Informed Delivery Workshop
- Informed Delivery Facts Sheet
- USPS Facts Sheet
- PCC Week 2018 Key Dates
- PCC Awards Winners Fact Sheet
- PCC Week Feedback Survey
- Postal Customer Council (PCC) (https://postalpro.usps.com/pcc)
- National Postal Forum (http://npf.org/)
- Contact us directly should you need any additional assistance at: email@example.com